You should know that the Huawei Watch 3 is one of the most beautiful designed devices in the marketplace today. It comes with a unique design. It is great looking, has a fast GPS connection, and is fluid.
Since there is a lot of buzz around the Huawei Watch 3, there are a lot of questions about it. Therefore, it is what we will discuss in this article. After reading this article, you will get everything the information you need to make a purchase.
FAQs on the Huawei Watch 3
· When was the Huawei Watch 3 launched?
The Huawei Watch 3 was launched on 12 June 2021. The Watch 3 Pro closely followed it. These watches are a unique brand of watches by Huawei that work with both Huawei devices and Android devices.
· What kind of network does the Huawei Watch 3 support?
The Huawei SmartWatch 3 has several networks. It works with the 2G Network, 3G Network, and the 4G network. Unfortunately, the Huawei Watch 3 does not support the 5G Network, keeping it in newer updates.
· What charging option does the watch have?
The Huawei watch is a fast charging option with a charging capacity of 102. The eye can both be charged with the Qi option and with the fast charging option. If you want to use the wireless charging option, you can get magnetic chargers on the Huawei Store.
· What is the Display screen of the Huawei Watch 3?
On the Huawei Watch 3, the screen size is 1.43 inches.
The Water Resistance of the Huawei Watch 3
The Huawei Watch 3 has legal protection against liquids and solid particles. Therefore, you can use it for swimming. However, it is advised not to swim with it for a long time. On the Huawei Watch 3, the dust and water resistance is not permanent. Instead, it means it may decrease over time. There is also a warranty on the Watch 3, but the contract will not be effective if the watch is used in the following scenarios.
- Device dropping from high places on purpose.
- The user attempts to repair the device using non-Huawei stores.
- The device is exposed to alkaline and alkaline-related substances. These substances may include soapy or soapy substances during baths.
- The user exposes the device to perfume and other acidic substances such as moisturizers, pesticides, and dye.
- The user charges the device while it is wet.
How Can You Deal with an Unresponsive Huawei Watch?
The best way of dealing with an unresponsive device is by tilting your wrist by 30-90 degrees on different sides. While rotating your wrists, you should move the screen towards the direction of your face. If it takes time, you can set the watch face to improve the overall screen sensitivity.
There may be times where the screen will not turn on whenever you raise your wrist. In a case like this, you check your Huawei Health, touch Devices, and then turn on the Raise to wake switch. You can also check if the Do not disturb tag has been enabled.